Changing the words created via finger dragging

Arithon

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I love the Samsung keyboard on the S4 and the ability to quickly write words by sliding the fingers across the keyboard, but I have one very annoying issue with one word in particular.

No matter how many times I try to write "you" it seems to almost always come out as "toy". This is happening often enough that I wish there were a way to configure the S4 to simply change this word one word when it is created via finger sliding.

This seems to be the only word I have problems with - is there any way to get this to autocorrect? If you have any advice - thank you! Don't really want to try another keyboard though, I like how the default samsung one has more buttons available than swiftkey keyboard without having to switch the keyboard to numeric mode and whatnot.

Rick Bray

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I love the Samsung keyboard on the S4 and the ability to quickly write words by sliding the fingers across the keyboard, but I have one very annoying issue with one word in particular.

No matter how many times I try to write "you" it seems to almost always come out as "toy". This is happening often enough that I wish there were a way to configure the S4 to simply change this word one word when it is created via finger sliding.

This seems to be the only word I have problems with - is there any way to get this to autocorrect? If you have any advice - thank you! Don't really want to try another keyboard though, I like how the default samsung one has more buttons available than swiftkey keyboard without having to switch the keyboard to numeric mode and whatnot.

well, you will have to type that word letter by letter, a couple of times while on normal use.....
it is supposed to "auto-learn", so if you keep using a word constantly, it will come up at the point where you slide and it will choose the word you actually use the most

good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699