Google+ only syncs pictures from one folder instead of the entire gallery. How do I change this?

stevenkarma

May 7, 2013
Visit site
I like how Google+ has the capability to sync my pictures to my Google account but it only seems to sync from my 'Camera' folder and not from my self created folders within the gallery. Is there a way to change syncing to the entire gallery vs. the 'Camera' folder? Thanks!

friedtators

May 27, 2013
Visit site
so the way you do it download picasa on your pc and set the folders up in your account and then they will show up and be synced. you have to tell the folder to sync. tell it once. it integrates with g+

stevenkarma

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Sorry I wasn't very clear in my original post. I would like to sync pictures (videos if possible) from my phone to Google+.

It seems the camera saves all pictures taken to the default folder 'Camera' and Google+ likes to sync from only this folder. This would work perfect if I wouldn't mind having all my mixed pictures in one folder but I organize my pictures in different folders.

I was wondering if there was a way to change syncing from only the 'Camera' folder, to the entire gallery. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress