Weather animation on screen unlock

sstephen17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
When I unlock my phone (swipe unlock), I get this one second weather animation. So far I've seen cloudy and sunny. During this second, I cannot launch any app. It's very annoying and I'm not sure how to disable it or what is even causing it. I've gone into developer options and disabled all of the animation options but it still persists. I'm using Nova Launcher and HD Widgets but can't find any option that disables it. Anyone else experiencing this?

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok, my guess is you have a live wallpaper or something set on Touchwiz (which will show through once in awhile). Switch back to Touchwiz and check your wallpaper or any onscreen widgets you might have and remove them (then switch back to Nova). That's my guess of where it's coming from.

I had a similar issue where one of my old wallpapers kept popping up for a split second in between some screens, so had to go back to Touchwiz to set my wallpaper to match what I was using in Nova.

mhynek

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
Do you have Beautiful Widgets loaded? If so, that is one of the features it has. You can turn it off in settings.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

sstephen17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the tips, I'll try them out. I replaced my Beautiful Widgets home screen clock widget with HD Widgets so maybe that's the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch