Volume Control From Lockscreen

bm_99

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
People just wondering if theres a way to adjust the volume settings from the lockscreen or a way to make the phone silent or loud just from thr lockscreen like on an iphone with the button on the side.

As i found this to be very easy to switch between loud and silent modes before going into meetings etc...

Cheers

erasat

May 12, 2013
Visit site
People just wondering if theres a way to adjust the volume settings from the lockscreen or a way to make the phone silent or loud just from thr lockscreen like on an iphone with the button on the side.

As i found this to be very easy to switch between loud and silent modes before going into meetings etc...

Cheers

I don't know yours but my AT&T S4 just have the regular Sound Notification in the Notification Bar that you can easily bring down while your Phone is locked and switch between Sound/Vibrate/Mute, that's how I do it all the time.

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site

Cheers

If you hold the power button you can put the phone on silent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

tytlyf

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
On the lock screen you have to pull down the notification bar, then press the sound key on side of phone to adjust. You can also hit the 'tool' icon on the right side of the volume slider bar when it's up to pull up the 4 different volume sliders.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
If you hold the power button you can put the phone on silent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

THIS is THE fastest way - you just have to get in the habit. Hold power button, select mute/vibrate /sound.

?Sent from my Sprint GS4 using Tapatalk ?
?? Formerly "Evo_girl"

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch