Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Spam folder

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy s3 running Liquid Smooth v2.7 with a 7000mah extended battery powered by ZeroLemon... Because I'm not a chick, a guy with dainty hands or an HTC one user :p

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I only have 2GB of data and I am getting a lot of Spam,crap,junk mail that is using up my data.

The only thing you can do is filter those emails straight to the trash. It'll take a while for you to filter the most common spam senders. An alternative is to disable email sync and check email when you are on WiFi.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
The only thing you can do is filter those emails straight to the trash. It'll take a while for you to filter the most common spam senders. An alternative is to disable email sync and check email when you are on WiFi.
Can you tell me how to filter them to trash.

Michael Vieux

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site

Go to your Google Mail account on your PC and go through the spam you've received and mark it as spam.
This will help speed up the process.
The bulk of the filtering and spam removal will then occur before it's sent to your phone.

No spam filter will catch all the spam, I still get 2-3 a week on the phone, but the online spam folder gets hundreds.

Sent from my M470BSA