How to change lock screen wallpaper?

Asian Moose

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
I usually go to my gallery then open the picture I want and press the menu key (left of home button) and select "set as". Then just choose lock screen and resize/crop

Arshia Noor

Jun 17, 2017
Visit site
Why my lock screen wallpaper is not changing. I go to gallery>photo>set as>wallpaper but they not show lock screen option. I go display>wallpaper but it is not opening please help me....

LyncidLynx

Aug 21, 2017
Visit site
maybe you're using a launcher app like go launcher or cm launcher and so.. if you do, go to settings click "home" then choose the original android launcher. Go back to the main screen and press hold. The options "wallpaper" "widgets" and so on will appear. click the "wallpapers" then "pick image" choose the photo you want then set as wallpaper. the three options everyone was talking about will appear. And it's done. Then you can go to the settings again for the launcher.

Paperklip

Oct 6, 2017
Visit site
Choose the lock screen on top (rather than the home screen) and then click the wallpaper in the bottom. Solved :)

Found it!! Thank you!

I went to Settings / Display / Wallpaper / Wallpapers

Select Wallpaper on bottom half of screen, click on My Photos. Select required photo, and adjust as needed. Click on Set Wallpaper on the top right, and choose "Lock screen". Yah!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38