How to turn off deletion confirmations on Galaxy S4

Remydog

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Love this phone, but unlike my Moto Atrix 4G, I cannot find a way to stop the confirmation pop up any time I delete an email or text or anything else. When I hit delete, I know what I'm doing and I don't need to triple check myself every time. Besides, in the case of emails anyway, they go into a trash folder when I delete something, so I can always pull it out of there.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Every program has it's own ability to confirm deletion... Gmail > Menu > Settings > General Settings > uncheck "Confirm before deleting"... you need to look at each program you have a problem with... even your Moto Atrix 4G has that setting.

Remydog

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Thank you. Found the setting in my email (Doh!), but there is no such setting in the text messaging app (or at least not one that is obvious).

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Thank you. Found the setting in my email (Doh!), but there is no such setting in the text messaging app (or at least not one that is obvious).

That is how every text messaging app works. They all want to you to confirm the deletion of text messages... personally, I don't delete many text messages, so it's not really something I think about very much.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownsjames