Help! I can't get my really cool ringtones to my phone

woodland7

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
I just went from a IPhone 4s to a Samsung galaxy s4 today. The Samsung switch over thing worked ok but didn't transfer the ringtones I had in ITunes.
I got the ringtones from Phonezoo But if I get on Phonezoo from my s4 it doesn't even show a place to down load the ringtones or to send to my phone.
I called Verizon and ask what to do. They told me to download apps for ringtones from Google Play. I don't want to download 50 apps trying to find ringtones that maybe exclusive to Phonezoo. Can anybody help me?

dotsgurl

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi woodland7, I feel your frustrations with some things. I recently made the switch and am trying to get used to the android system.

I had the same problem with iTunes music. I used dropbox, but I don't know if that will work for ringtones. The other thing I did to get the one ringtone I wanted (a silent one) was plug the phone into my roommates PC (I have a MacBook) and saved the ringtone in to the ringtones folder. I'm sure if you have an SD card you can do it that way too, but I'm not sure how to do that yet.

Good Luck!

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I just went from a IPhone 4s to a Samsung galaxy s4 today. The Samsung switch over thing worked ok but didn't transfer the ringtones I had in ITunes.
I got the ringtones from Phonezoo But if I get on Phonezoo from my s4 it doesn't even show a place to down load the ringtones or to send to my phone.
I called Verizon and ask what to do. They told me to download apps for ringtones from Google Play. I don't want to download 50 apps trying to find ringtones that maybe exclusive to Phonezoo. Can anybody help me?

Try using Zedge to get the ringtones you want or use Kies to transfer the ringtones over to your phone.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Zedge didn't have the ringtones. What is Kies? And what does it do?

Samsung Kies is a tool to manage your device. If I did not remember wrongly, it has an option that enables you to convert iTunes music to make it usable for Samsung devices.

woodland7

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Yea! I did it! I finally got Phonezoo to show a download on y phone. I clicked 'download to PC' Then I went to downloads on my phone and tapped the ringtone. A screen came up that showed icons of different things. One was the music icon with the headphones on it. I clicked it. Then when I went to sounds it showed all the Samsung ringtones. When you scroll to the bottom it shows 'add' If you click that it goes to your music. there you can find your ringtone and set it. Hope this helps anyone else that wants to pull their hair out over ringtones. Thanks to everyone who got back with me!

anon(6174973)

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Yea! I did it! I finally got Phonezoo to show a download on y phone. I clicked 'download to PC' Then I went to downloads on my phone and tapped the ringtone. A screen came up that showed icons of different things. One was the music icon with the headphones on it. I clicked it. Then when I went to sounds it showed all the Samsung ringtones. When you scroll to the bottom it shows 'add' If you click that it goes to your music. there you can find your ringtone and set it. Hope this helps anyone else that wants to pull their hair out over ringtones. Thanks to everyone who got back with me!

Glad you got it working

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty