High quality cases - suggestions please

nickthorley

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I have always had a case on my phones as I use them outdoors (ie walks in the country etc) to protect them and also to give some protection in the pocket. I am torn between a leather (or another material) pouch and keep the phone itself stock or possibly buying a tough hard case which will stay permanently on the phone.

I am in the UK and hence suggestions for here would be preferable but not against ordering from the US if they are only on sale there. My question is who makes good cases for S4's / samsungs in general. I know on amazon and ebay you will find lots but many are cheap plastic and the pouches are also made from a plastic coated material that split after two mins. I know for iphones (I have a 4s) there are lots of premium brands which make really nice stitched leather cases and they are sold as premium items but I dont know of any for samsung

Any suggestions welcome

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Here are a couple links for you. The first link is for a store that ships worldwide. The second link is CNET's review of what they consider the best cases.

PDair Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Accessories | Cover - Free Worldwide Shipping

Best Samsung Galaxy S4 cases | Android Atlas - CNET Reviews

I have always had a case on my phones as I use them outdoors (ie walks in the country etc) to protect them and also to give some protection in the pocket. I am torn between a leather (or another material) pouch and keep the phone itself stock or possibly buying a tough hard case which will stay permanently on the phone.

I am in the UK and hence suggestions for here would be preferable but not against ordering from the US if they are only on sale there. My question is who makes good cases for S4's / samsungs in general. I know on amazon and ebay you will find lots but many are cheap plastic and the pouches are also made from a plastic coated material that split after two mins. I know for iphones (I have a 4s) there are lots of premium brands which make really nice stitched leather cases and they are sold as premium items but I dont know of any for samsung

Any suggestions welcome

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87