Trident Cyclops vs UAG

music_man185

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a case for my girlfriend that will offer good drop protection while not being too bulky. The UAG gets good reviews for being very protective in a slim package. The trident doesn't have that many reviews, but I like the fact that it has a built in screen protector. Anybody have experience with these two cases?

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk now Free

cdepue79

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have tried 4 cases with the UAG being my most recent and favorite. I've tried Spigen Slim Armor, Puregear Dualtek, Poetic Atmosphere, UAG. Best protection was the Dualtek, but it makes the phone almost too wide to use in one hand, love the Spigen, but it offers little protection to the screen with such a small front lip, Poetic was a good case overall, but with little shock absorption, and just got the UAG, which i love. It offers quite a bit of lip on the front, some shock absorption and doesn't make the phone too thick or too wide. For the best drop protection, while still being a slim case i don't think the UAG can be beat.

saltysteve

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the cyclops. ...
Very well madebut probably bigger then uag. Not a fan of built in screen projectors but im giving this a try. I can always remove it. Might be the best built case I've seen yet! Very good materials. I got it as my adventure case because I usually go naked or tpu slim. I feel the phone is very secure and I can't imagine it breaking from a drop with this case.
It is a 2 part case and goes together very quickly but takes some time to learn the truck to get it apart as fast.
It's defiantly more protection then the uag and Also bigger and probably more weight as expected. But like I said I love the build quality. ..all the holes and buttons line up perfectly.
Doesn't get better then this with using this materials. Paid 23 shipped on ebay...
Well worth it!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38