OEM Battery Replacement for Samsung S4

Pedro Saenz

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I have read several articles that Samsung was replacing the batteries for this device free of charge. The only instructions are to contact a service center and take it from there. I have been able to find a service center close to me and I was wondering what other had been able to do about it; besides buying a new battery.

Thanks in advance.

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I have read several articles that Samsung was replacing the batteries for this device free of charge. The only instructions are to contact a service center and take it from there. I have been able to find a service center close to me and I was wondering what other had been able to do about it; besides buying a new battery.

Thanks in advance.

If your battery is not working right take it to the service center and tell them you want a free replacement battery under the Samsung warranty.

ladyhaly

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I've seen comments on articles related to Samsung saying they will replace the battery from people here in my country... It seems it will depend on what country you live in. The ones from the Philippines and India are blaming the consumer for overcharging and are not replacing the batteries.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non