Enercell car charger

Tommy Hoover

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
I have an enercell car charger recently bought from radio Shack. It worked well for about a month but then it would start to only charge if I put the charger in really slowly and on an angle. I went back and exchanged it for a new one but even then so the problem still persists. All my wall chargers work well with my phone, it seems to be the enercell brand. Anyone else have this issue?

Posted via Android Central App

Dave-in-Decatur

Feb 4, 2012
Visit site
It sounds like a physical problem between the chargers and the phone's charging point, something not meshing properly. I don't know much about this, but I would think that if there were a problem in the phone, the wall chargers wouldn't work either. However, perhaps they are build "looser," with a larger tolerance for error. If you've got a strong light and a good magnifying glass, you might try inspecting the phone's port and the tips of both kinds of charger. Look to see whether anything looks bent or distorted. You might even take the phone to a cell phone repair shop and have them look at the charging port. (I doubt if a Verizon store would have anybody there who'd be able to do this reliably.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rezaking886