Battery drops off very quicky

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
If I use the Internet around 1 hour the battery already around 20 % left or even less
It happens also with other s4 I have also and they are just 2 months old
It also happened to me with all smartphones that I had in the past
After heavy use battery doesn't last much more than one hour but in the publicity of any smartphone it is said more like 10 hours
I need bring extra battery
or use all the cable and charger
How can be this?is it normal?
Best wishes

Posted via Android Central App

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
When you say that you're using the internet for 1 hour, I assume that means the screen has been on for an hour. If that's the case, a 20% battery drop is normal. Remember that the screen is the biggest battery user, and most standard phone batteries will give you around 4-5 hours of total screen-on time. The bigger batteries (like that in the Razr Maxx, Razr Maxx HD, and Droid Maxx) will give you closer to 6 hours of total screen-on time.

For more info, see this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...how-tos/298919-guide-battery-saving-tips.html

Joe_Perone

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I think he means that the phone, after an hour of browsing, was at 20% or lower, not that he used 20% of the battery. At least, that's what it sounds like to me.

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I mean 1 hour browsing, chatting on facebook, posting pictures to instagram,using whatsapp,youtube, email and so on....for an hour and battery already almost finish

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
D'oh! Sorry, I missed the word "left" when I first read your post. Yeah, that's pretty rotten battery life. Hopefully, done of the tips in my guide might help. Try installing a good battery monitor like GSam Battery Monitor as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non