Samsung s4

sammaka98

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, please i need some help asap! My samsung s4 is on 1% and ive tried 4 different chargers and its still not charging. Can someone please help me?

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm assuming one of the four chargers was the stock Samsung wall charger. If even that one is not working, you may need to re-boot (restart) the phone for charging to work. I don't know if you'll be able to re-boot it with the battery that low. If not, it looks like your only option would be to buy a new battery with its own charger, charge it up, then put it in the phone and go from there.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, please i need some help asap! My samsung s4 is on 1% and ive tried 4 different chargers and its still not charging. Can someone please help me?

I doubt a reboot is going to correct a charging issue. And if you have tried 4 different chargers, you can rule out the chargers.
When you plug any of the chargers into the phone, does the phone still show the charging icon over the battery icon?? If not it's either the charging port may have a loose solder point, or it's an issue with the phone itself, most likely hardware, doubtful it's software.
If it DOES show that the phone is charging and the charge just isn't moving past 1%, then I would say it's the battery for sure.

Let us know!