Lyrics won't display on Stock Music Player

SNaGem21

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
(Disclaimer: I don't want any suggestions on getting a different music player.)

I use the stock Galaxy S4 music player, and oddly enough, whenever I buy CD's, import the files to my computer (via iTunes) and input the lyrics manually (via iTunes), they refuse to display on the music player. This doesn't apply to other music I have, like music I buy from iTunes or Google Play, where I can input lyrics just fine and transfer them to the Galaxy no problems. Anyone know the cause and a potential solution?

Busse

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
I've had success using Mp3tag on my Pc. Editing the lyrics from there, saving, and putting on my phone.

There are a few apps you can edit the tags with which also allow lyrics directly on the phone. One is called Pimp my Music. Open it, select your song, go to lyrics and either manually type them or copy and paste. Aside from that make sure you go to settings in the music player and 'lyrics' is checked.

Posted via Android Central App

SNaGem21

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I've had success using Mp3tag on my Pc. Editing the lyrics from there, saving, and putting on my phone.

There are a few apps you can edit the tags with which also allow lyrics directly on the phone. One is called Pimp my Music. Open it, select your song, go to lyrics and either manually type them or copy and paste. Aside from that make sure you go to settings in the music player and 'lyrics' is checked.

Thanks, I used both, and while they work with other tracks, they refuse to work with tracks that I've pulled from CDs via iTunes. Both programs show that the lyrics are there, but they wouldn't display in any music player. It ONLY applies to tracks I've pulled from CD's.

Busse

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
That's insane. Perhaps it's the way iTunes rips it. Windows or Mac? If Windows try Windows Media Player, or there are a few third party ripping programs. Just trying to think outside of the box at this point.

George Pokorny

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Same thing happens. I have tried everything. Some songs just flat out refuse to show lyrics even through i know the file contains them.

The other odd think is that thing is the files will not show lyrics in Windows Media Player.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non