Are you satisfied with your Galaxy S4?

Are you satisfied with your Galaxy S4 ?

• Total voters

Speedygi

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Are you satisfied with your Galaxy S4 ?

I'm very satisfied, had it a few weeks ago, and it had not lost a beat for me. I swap batteries because I got some spares and a charging bundle so it has been getting some heavy use for me, so I'm happy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

fishepa

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site

I have a charging bundle as well with two extra batteries. Game changer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

androidatic

May 7, 2010
Visit site

Very much so. Great phone in every way. After a week or so of dialing things in and using Juice Defender, this is my battery life for today. This is after about 45 minutes of phone calls, 3 hours of Bluetooth in my car, 2 1/2 hours of screen time and a slew of texts, etc.
2014-01-15 02.14.10.jpg

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

I'm very satisfied with my Galaxy S4! 👍😆

I don't have any battery savers and the power saving mode is off.
Most of the features are on and I get 4G LTE most of the time.
1389762484617.jpg
1389762511368.jpg

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

Sanjay Chandra

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I am satisfied except for one issue.

Battery life with Wifi ON is giving bad standby on 4.3.x compared to 4.2.x
Standby is very good when Wifi is off as in 4.2.x

Apart from that, everything is awesome.

Nurocyon

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

Even I'm one of those who got S4 with a bad battery (bulged, bended the screen), I'm really satisfied! I had SGS+, so I fell in love with S4.

Sent from SGS4 (GT-I9505)

melmc1403

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site

It's a fantastic phone....I used to be an iPhone user and I'll NEVER go back to apple x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

It's a fantastic phone....I used to be an iPhone user and I'll NEVER go back to apple x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using AC Forums mobile app

Yea, this phone converted many people to Android. 👍😃

Gelst

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site

I used to love my SG4 but this recent patch to 4.3 and has done nothing but mess up my phone. My battery life is terrible now, my phone seems to overheat or get hot now. I have my phone set to screen time out after 2 minutes and often at night I will wake up and my screen is still on. Lately my phone has been locking up making me pull the battery to reset it. I recently did a full reset after 4.3 and my phone is still giving me a headache. It's not enough to make me want to go to Sprint and get a new but it's just enough to start bugging me now. I'm hoping we get kitkat asap and i'm praying that some of my problems will be fixed with that update. I may even need to root it , which I have never done but I am considering now to hopefully alleviate some of my problems.

edit: Oh ya and my Wifi is terrible now. If I have Wifi on lets say im at my house in my room where the router is ,when I connect to Facebook none of the pictures will load and Facebook will not update nor will youtube play any videos.. I have cleared my cache, reset my router and all that stuff and still it does not work. I know it's a problem that a lot of people are having because of the multiple threads that I have read about it.

Last edited:

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

I used to love my SG4 but this recent patch to 4.3 and has done nothing but mess up my phone. My battery life is terrible now, my phone seems to overheat or get hot now. I have my phone set to screen time out after 2 minutes and often at night I will wake up and my screen is still on. Lately my phone has been locking up making me pull the battery to reset it. I recently did a full reset after 4.3 and my phone is still giving me a headache. It's not enough to make me want to go to Sprint and get a new but it's just enough to start bugging me now. I'm hoping we get kitkat asap and i'm praying that some of my problems will be fixed with that update. I may even need to root it , which I have never done but I am considering now to hopefully alleviate some of my problems.

I'm also with Sprint and have never had any of those problems. Sorry you have them. But if a factory reset didn't do the trick I would recommend you to exchange it for another one if you can.

Last edited:

benbird7

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting rid of my s4 when I get it back from Samsung for the third time(it min a factory mode and would come out of it they've had it since 3rd dec...) Completely fed up with it now keep going back also they've no doubt put latest firmware on it with Knox so can't customise rom. Which from hearing of the issues with latest 4.3 I'm not happy about.

I'm using an s2 until I can find something worthy of spending my dosh on. All these extra features and gimmicks on the s4 drain the battery and do does the bigger screen i get much better life on the s2 with cm 10.2. Also it works and has been ironed out of all the creases us users are used to when they release handsets and we end up being the Guinea pigs.

There's going to be a fair few people leave Samsung with this Knox rubbish.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

SAVAGE420

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

I love this phone, just HATE 4.3. Hurry the hell up 4.4 for mine.4.2.2 was great

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

I have 4.3, had it for a while now and it's not much different from 4.2.2, still love my phone.

Sanjay Chandra

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

I have 4.3, had it for a while now and it's not much different from 4.2.2, still love my phone.

Camera took lot of time to launch when my device was on 4.2.x , 4.3.x made it much quicker.

dfogel72

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site

I think I am the only one who it not
I paid $649 for this phone, I shouldn't have to buy and swap out batteries and stop or close all features that was the reason I bought this phone on the first place. It freezes, automatically connects to area WiFi but hangs up my calls if I leave my home? I can't stop apps from starting at start up and its loaded with Google apps I never use that I can't uninstall. Now with the update, its even worse!

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87