KitKat or hyperdrive?

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I am currently running on hyperdrive rls15 using safestrap on my stock ROM slot. I was wondering if I could get your opinions on using kies to reflash my phone to stock when KitKat gets released, or should I wait to see if hyperdrive gets updated to KitKat?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app

benhaube

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Yeah the change in how apps can access the SD card seems to be the biggest change. I am not really affected by that because I don't use my as card that much. Just for photos and songs.

I have KitKat on my g pad gpe and my nexus 7 and I love it. Particularly with the vanilla ui. Now, my biggest reason for using the Hyperdrive ROM is to get the aosp lock screen and change the colors of the UI to be cleaner and look more vanilla. I am so excited for KitKat that I was considering upgrading to the official, then when root comes out for it use Wanam Exposed to change the quick settings colors and what not. One they update the S4 to the new S5 interface I won't need the color change stuff because from the pictures it looks much more tolerable.

Sent from my LG-V510 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699