S4 Ram help!

Abdul786786

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi , I'm hoping I could get this problem fixed - so basically I'm not sure what's eating up my ram on my s4 , I have ram apps and game boosters but still , it only leaves me with max 800mb of ram .. now this is strange because I'm sure it has 2gb ram And system apps / processes shouldn't take more than 500mb right ? I tried restarting my phone then clearing processes via holding home button then using a root app for cleaning up ram and still it leaves me with around 800mb , which isn't enough for me to play some games smoothly (modern combat 5 , asphalt 8 etc ..) . So if anyone could tell me a way to free up at least 1gb ram or more wether I need root or not . I would try any ways , so feel free to tell me to download anything , or do anything just for a chance to work . Also , I have deleted some system apps (all safe to delete ) just in a hope to make games smoother , expecially modern combat 5 which needs 1gb ram to run smooth . Thanks !

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Turn off/uninstall the RAM apps and game boosters and try not to interfere with the natural RAM management of Android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty