Accidentally Deleted OS, please help! How can I get it back?

A

AC Question

Accidentally Deleted OS, please help!

System: SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
So a couple weeks back, I forgot my password to unlock my phone, and my phone is connected to freedom pop restricting me from being able to have a "Forgot Password" option, no matter how many times I tried to lock myself out with random words. So what I did was used the power+home+volume up method, to get into the system. I am connected with the TWRP, so I went to wipe my phone, and also WIPED MY SYSTEM! I'm stuck at the "Samsung Galaxy s4" screen when I turn on my phone.
Is there ANY way I can reinstall the system or recover it? Thank you!

TheCereal

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: Accidentally Deleted OS, please help!

if you have twrp you can side load a rom from your computer. assuming you can stil get into twrp you need to go into adb on your computer and since you already have to bootloader i assume youd know how. you sideload the rom and you can flash it from you computer even if your phone has no actual OS. ive done this before, and its a pin if you accidentally wipe your own system OS! however the fix is relatively siple if you have the slightest clue what youre dojng. and the best part is you can download any ro, you want! sorry im a little drunk

John Tamayo1

Sep 5, 2015
Visit site
can you explain a lil better how to get it back i can get into DL mode and nothing works.
I also get into recovery mode where i deleted my os by mistake i got a rooted os in my pc but cant get it to my phone i need help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19