1. sealover1's Avatar
    hi I just bought a Samsung s4 and the mini usb charging port is faulty but when I took it apart the metal shield that cover the port is missing. does anyone know the correct name for this part please so I can try and buy one or if you know where I can buy one even better. I cant even seem to find a photo of it online

    thanks for any help
    12-11-2015 10:24 AM
  2. extraclass's Avatar
    Look on Ebay, under $10. I did a search for "charging port samsung s-4" and found several
    12-11-2015 09:33 PM
  3. sealover1's Avatar
    thanks extraclass but I have the new charging port that was only £2.50 its the metal bit the covers the micro charging port I need to find it slots into the plastic over the port. its a strange one as even the experts that repair the phones don't seem to know what this part is called lol
    12-11-2015 10:23 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2015, 03:04 AM
  2. Does the Sony Smartwatch 3 work with a Samsung Galaxy S3?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2015, 03:27 AM
  3. Cannot view instgram photos on Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 tablet
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2015, 11:39 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2015, 09:41 AM