Battery getting real warm, phone going dead quickly

cfsnipa

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
So I nust replaced my battery which has helped out a lot. Im at 65% and the phone has been off the charger for 5 hours now. It would be dead already if I didnt change the battery. I am at work so I rarely ever touch my phone, it is rooted and I have rwilco12 running for a rom. Its not bad but I think something within the system is ruining my batteries and making it run hot and not lasting as long. This is a screenshot I took, usually my system uses more than 25% of my battery usage alone.

Any tips on how I can get the number of wakelocks down? I didnt think it should be that high. uploadfromtaptalk1439830308100.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Screenshots of Settings/General/Battery and, after tapping the graph, the next page, please. It could be a weak signal, it could be a massive load of app updates (that eats a lot of battery - the transmitter is going constantly acknowledging the downloads), it could be a bad capacitor on the motherboard ... too many possibilities to make a wild guess.

SovietRob

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Screenshots of Settings/General/Battery and, after tapping the graph, the next page, please. It could be a weak signal, it could be a massive load of app updates (that eats a lot of battery - the transmitter is going constantly acknowledging the downloads), it could be a bad capacitor on the motherboard ... too many possibilities to make a wild guess.

When in doubt send it in to warranty to get looked at? or call Samsung CS and see what they have to say.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch