So I nust replaced my battery which has helped out a lot. Im at 65% and the phone has been off the charger for 5 hours now. It would be dead already if I didnt change the battery. I am at work so I rarely ever touch my phone, it is rooted and I have rwilco12 running for a rom. Its not bad but I think something within the system is ruining my batteries and making it run hot and not lasting as long. This is a screenshot I took, usually my system uses more than 25% of my battery usage alone.

Any tips on how I can get the number of wakelocks down? I didnt think it should be that high. Battery getting real warm, phone going dead quickly-uploadfromtaptalk1439830308100.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    08-17-2015 11:52 AM
    Screenshots of Settings/General/Battery and, after tapping the graph, the next page, please. It could be a weak signal, it could be a massive load of app updates (that eats a lot of battery - the transmitter is going constantly acknowledging the downloads), it could be a bad capacitor on the motherboard ... too many possibilities to make a wild guess.
    ironass likes this.
    08-17-2015 12:52 PM
    Screenshots of Settings/General/Battery and, after tapping the graph, the next page, please. It could be a weak signal, it could be a massive load of app updates (that eats a lot of battery - the transmitter is going constantly acknowledging the downloads), it could be a bad capacitor on the motherboard ... too many possibilities to make a wild guess.
    When in doubt send it in to warranty to get looked at? or call Samsung CS and see what they have to say.
    08-23-2015 11:39 AM