S5 Camera Voice Command

daddyscooltv

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for the same thing. .. I really liked on my s3 where I could turn the alarm off by saying off or alarm off something like that... I can't seem to find anything like that on the s 5 at all

Posted via Android Central App

dvxdiv

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
I had an S voice update/installment pushed to me earlier today. Perhaps this will enable the voice commands?
For the moment I couldn't be bothered to go through the tutorial app to find out what it 'could' do...

sirmaru

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Go to page 114 in the manual and it describes how to set up voice commands either all the time or just in hands free operation.

mistabee

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
in camera settings you have to swipe down to scroll down to see all the options to enable voice control. I'm assuming you mean the take picture by saying cheese etc. took me a while to find it myself, makes no sense to have a half screen of settings that you then have to scroll down, not intuitive!

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Thank you for pointing out we need to scroll down, it didn't like there were any more setting options. No I can say "cheese" to take my pictures.
Now, who knows how to get our verbal "snooze" feature back? That was the BEST!

Trickster45

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
MistaBee, thank you so much for your suggestion to swipe down on the half page camera settings. I got the voice control all set up and working now. Makes a good phone/camera into a great one.