Galaxy S5 a worthy upgrade to S3?

Brad Semenick

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I've been very happy with my S3 but it's time for an upgrade. I'm switching carriers so I'm going to try to get someone to take over my contract, and the new carrier will give me $100 for switching. So I'll basically to get the S5 for $130. Do you think it's a good plan?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I've been very happy with my S3 but it's time for an upgrade. I'm switching carriers so I'm going to try to get someone to take over my contract, and the new carrier will give me $100 for switching. So I'll basically to get the S5 for $130. Do you think it's a good plan?

Switching from what carrier and going to?????

But yes, a great upgrade from the S3 to the S5. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Brad Semenick

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure some of the Canada members can chime in on the carrier situation. No carrier is perfect by any means but do what's best for you.
From what I've seen on here US carriers are all very different, not so much in Canada. The carrier aspect of this isn't really the concern it's more of the phone

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
From what I've seen on here US carriers are all very different, not so much in Canada. The carrier aspect of this isn't really the concern it's more of the phone

Better display, camera, battery life, SD Card storage, water/dust resistant....you get the idea.

The question really is....what haven't you done it yet??

Brad Semenick

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Better display, camera, battery life, SD Card storage, water/dust resistant....you get the idea.

The question really is....what haven't you done it yet??

I'm just waiting for someone to take over my contract