Galaxy S5 Best Launcher

uwbadger2010

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
when you download a launcher does it wipe your homescreen clean to where if i dont like it i have to re add all my apps where i want them or does it just replace the home screens and keep all urs apps where they are without having to re add them?

Chief G-Hawk

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
when you download a launcher does it wipe your homescreen clean to where if i dont like it i have to re add all my apps where i want them or does it just replace the home screens and keep all urs apps where they are without having to re add them?

Nope, it does not wipe your homescreen and if you don't like it you can always change the default back to touchwiz. Once you set your default back, it will be back to where you left it.

bogdaryl

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
No you do not need to be rooted and Nova is immensely better than GoLauncher. In virtually every perspective, SPEED!!, FEATURES, takes up less RAM, and numerous reasons. OH YEAH, Those dang ADVERTISEMENTS GoLauncher graces you with from time to time.

S5_GJH

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Nova prime all day long.

Speed, features, customisation.... No other launcher comes close to competing.

Posted via Android Central App

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm another vote in the Action Launcher camp. I'm playing with the G Google Now Launcher, and while I like Voice Search from the home screen and Google Now to the left, there is still no faster way to navigate through the app list that Action Launcher.

vickyso4

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I began using Nova Launcher with my HTC One, last year. This year I have Nova Launcher Prime on my S5 and loving it even more!

natefish

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
I had action launcher pro on my S4, downloaded Nova Prime for my S5 which I've been very happy with for the last couple weeks. Went with Nova based on all the positive feedback here.

I have not tried action launcher pro on the S5 yet, but I plan to. I believe I have all of old S4 action launcher settings backed up. I wonder if I can import them to my S5.

You can. I imported the settings from my s3. Just copy to an SD card or use a cloud storage.

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I've been using Nova Prime as my daily driver for a while now. However I'm liking Aviate and Action Launcher more and more.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

StrikeTwo_1

May 11, 2014
Visit site
I have been using Nova Launcher for a few years as my best launcher. I also have Action Launcher Pro and Smart Launcher 2. I really like Smart Launcher allot as my 2nd best but the downside is that it can be a tad buggy at times. Action Launcher is cool to but probably better for someone that like a widget based launcher with nice shortcuts to them.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty