Contacts' Company Information

EvaBean72

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone able to get their contact's company information to show when they call? I'm regretting buying this phone over the iPhone because I can't figure out if it's possible and I know the iPhone does it.

Posted via Android Central App

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone able to get their contact's company information to show when they call? I'm regretting buying this phone over the iPhone because I can't figure out if it's possible and I know the iPhone does it.

Posted via Android Central App

Yes it seems so much is given over to picture info some important fields are not displayed if you use business cards no problem, you can assign S-Notes to display extra info and/or even import a PDF file to display from S-Note

An easy solution using the stock app is to add company to the 3 name fields available eg Joe Bloggs IBM

You may want to try a little overlay app called caller informer that allows customized info to be displayed from your contacts list, its not like the other ID info apps that use web based info this is just from your contacts

I have not looked at other dialer apps but I'm sure there are plenty that could also show the info you want

EvaBean72

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the response! I tried Caller Informer but it doesn't seem to work on the Galaxy S5. The business card feature is cool but I'd really like to use it on my current contacts. I've been Google-ing for other apps but haven't been able to find any. Fingers crossed Samsung recognizes the importance of this basic feature and can do an upgrade!

sjaduae

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the response! I tried Caller Informer but it doesn't seem to work on the Galaxy S5. The business card feature is cool but I'd really like to use it on my current contacts. I've been Google-ing for other apps but haven't been able to find any. Fingers crossed Samsung recognizes the importance of this basic feature and can do an upgrade!

Depending how many contacts you have you could use their company logo as a contact picture or as I suggested attach an S-Note picture/text or pdf file

The pdf files could be created from an exported contact list, but a pain to attach if you have many

Else

Yes for a big screen over importance on picture info and not other fields that could easily be improved by Samsung

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo