Weird notification issue

Nicky_Rizzles

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I have restarted the phone, factory wiped it and checked all settings but I can't for the life of me figure out why I don't get push notifications all the time.

Sync is on and I get them sporadically but unless I open the email client or instagram or any other app it won't just have the notification waiting for me every time.

Please let me know guys and thanks for the help

- Nick

Posted via Android Central App

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I have restarted the phone, factory wiped it and checked all settings but I can't for the life of me figure out why I don't get push notifications all the time.

Sync is on and I get them sporadically but unless I open the email client or instagram or any other app it won't just have the notification waiting for me every time.

Please let me know guys and thanks for the help

- Nick

Posted via Android Central App

Well, that seems weird to me if you have factory reset your device and have again installed the instagram then the notification should be popping out . Anyway I would say have you checked the application settings ??? One more thing are you experiencing this problem only with the instagram application or this problem is with the other applications like facebook, twitter and all application.... I would say try checking it if this is the problem with the specific application i.e the instagram then I think you should report it to the instagram developers I don't think that there is any problem with your device.

Arcadias1795

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
I have issues receiving Instagram and SnapChat notifications as well... I have rebooted and also reinstalled both apps, but I still find several notifications once I load up the apps...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch