Looking for cover that will fit my S5 with charging back.

resturg

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I got a Spigen Ultra-Thin Case when I got my new phone, and I love it. I got tired opening the charging door to charge it, so I bought the Samsung charging back. Not my case does not fit. First time a can remember in my life that the condom is too small.

I looking for cases that will fit and work on charging pad, has anyone found one?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Most cases won't fit. There was a thread similar to this, is if I find the link then I will post it

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

ihvtwns

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
may I ask which case you bought of Belkins? link please and did you buy the samsung wireless back? id like to do the same

bigmatt503

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Ordered the diztronic and the first one was really not the normal diztronic quality...... So I decided to contact them and they sent out a new one!! No questions asked 😁.... The second one is GREAT!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the diztronic and the first one was really not the normal diztronic quality...... So I decided to contact them and they sent out a new one!! No questions asked 😁.... The second one is GREAT!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Glad you're happy. While my replacement feels better I still feel like its sub par compared to the Diztronic I use for my standard battery cover.

Samsung Galaxy S5 (Verizon)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC