Snapchat refresh problem

IICapitano

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I recently bought the Samsung S5. It's a very good phone - the best I've used thus far. However, I'm experiencing a problem with Snapchat. I receive snaps like normal and I'm able to reply, but when I switch apps (without closing Snapchat) and I go back on Snapchat, the stats on my friendslist doesn't update. The number of snaps they have made doesn't update. It only updates when I completely close the app and restart it. I've even clicked the refresh icon located at the top, but that doesn't help.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I recently bought the Samsung S5. It's a very good phone - the best I've used thus far. However, I'm experiencing a problem with Snapchat. I receive snaps like normal and I'm able to reply, but when I switch apps (without closing Snapchat) and I go back on Snapchat, the stats on my friendslist doesn't update. The number of snaps they have made doesn't update. It only updates when I completely close the app and restart it. I've even clicked the refresh icon located at the top, but that doesn't help.

sounds like an issue with the app - you should try contacting the developers and see if they can help. Or uninstall the app and install it again, see if that helps any