Galaxy S5 to date

Austin185

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Has anybody experienced major issues with their S5? 4 month use on mine and I haven't had a bad time with it except when it glitched hard for a minute or two. Whose S5 is still running like a champ?

Posted via Android Central App

Austin185

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
That is unfortunate about the charger cover. I'm really careful with mine. Glad people still like their S5

elvyb

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
The only problem so far is the camera lens cover on the ba c k cracked. Bought a replacement on ebay was an easy fix.

SERBDVB

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Cover charger broke after 5 months of Use other then that everything working fine love my s5

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I have had mine since release day.

The phone itself has been great.

My only real gripe(s) have been when I somehow downloaded an app that contained a worm that slipped past the virus protection.

That forced me to do a Factory Reset to get rid of the worm bot.

Then my next gripe was that Kies 3.0 did not totally do an image restore. That is, it did not restore my home pages nor the folders..... It did restore the data for the WiFi and networks, and it replaced all of the apps.

but, it takes hours to rebuild the look and feel of a phone the way we like it.

I am trying out Helium right now to see if it will do a total restore. I have a few backups made with it, but have not been brave enough to do a Factory Reset and hopefully have Helium do a total restoration.

One day, I will take the plunge and root the phone.

medknight

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Good for the most part

Except sometimes the sound of my S5 gets muffled and softer for some reason. Happens randomly, but seems to occur more after charges or after I get off the phone. It happens every once in a while and I can't understand why. A reset fixes the issue. Anyone else experience this?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
That is unfortunate about the charger cover. I'm really careful with mine. Glad people still like their S5

I was careful with mine. It broke off while I was trying to close the flap. Lol I prefer the cover to not be there anyway. I got used to the cover less port from having the s3

Austin185

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
Good for the most part

Except sometimes the sound of my S5 gets muffled and softer for some reason. Happens randomly, but seems to occur more after charges or after I get off the phone. It happens every once in a while and I can't understand why. A reset fixes the issue. Anyone else experience this?

Nope never had that problem. That is very odd