Wrong day to have a question...costco/S5/freezing

peters4n6

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Of course I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem on the day of the iphone 6 preorder opening day and i can't get into costco's website or on the phone either.

Briefly, got wife s5 on mother's day. She's had nothing but frustration with it. First it was the newness (coming over from the iphone) but then there were actual problems. Tons of freezing up, sensitivity issues with touchscreen, etc... Of course we a FOUR months into the contract so we're past 90 days for a costco return. We took the 2-year squaretrade warranty at time of purchase. Do we bring the phone back to costco since the phone is under the original 1-year warranty? Or should we set up a squaretrade claim?

peters4n6

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
It is under manufacturer warranty

Posted via Android Central App

Figured that. since i posted I got two pieces of advice (one from costco, finally, and one from samsung). costco said to call verizon tech support for troubleshooting and if problems cannot be resolved, they will replace. samsung said to bring to local bestbuy for same, although her language difficulties left me not as confident with her reply.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
When I get hold of a non native English speaking tech support,

I stop right there and demand a native English speaking support person.
I have severe Tinnitus and lisping accented speech is the same as noise. useless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wacky23