What do you love most about your galaxy s5?

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
Just figured we could all express reasons we love our galaxy. In stead of comparing, complaining, or bashing the other guys.

So after having my s5 for nearly 3 weeks now, the thing I love most is the battery life.

I was off work today and basically stayed on my phone the whole day. So I played on it from 7am, til about 6 pm tonight before I put it on the charger at 8%. Ate super, checked my phone and it was already half way charged.

I could name a ton more things but after today I think that's what has impressed me the most.

Posted via the Android Central App

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
I like the screen of course, the battery life (considering that such a brilliant screen should take some juice to drive), and the fact that I can carry a spare battery. But funnily enough, I like the fact that pretty much anything and everything is available for this phone. With my last phone, my case options were very limited. Not so with the S5. In fact I have to stop myself from ordering the next cool thing I run across.

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
The camera, 16 MP of heaven and beyond. Better than my Nikon F3.

Attachments

• 1410834884706.jpg
    1410834884706.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 254

jonebk12

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Pretty much everything about it is a big step up from the Motorola RAZR Maxx I came from. It's much faster, the battery life is better (despite being smaller), the display is simply amazing, the camera is great, etc.

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I like the screen of course, the battery life (considering that such a brilliant screen should take some juice to drive), and the fact that I can carry a spare battery. But funnily enough, I like the fact that pretty much anything and everything is available for this phone. With my last phone, my case options were very limited. Not so with the S5. In fact I have to stop myself from ordering the next cool thing I run across.

Yeah I have to control my spending on cases. My last phone (iphone 5s) I bought 5 cases and only kept it 4 months.

This time I got the gold s5 and got a clear case wirh flowers and keep telling myself not to cover up the gold cause that's why I picked this color. Plus I'm always getting compliments on the gold.

Posted via the Android Central App

cydewaze

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
The camera, 16 MP of heaven and beyond. Better than my Nikon F3.

It's funny you post this, because we're having an office picnic today, and I was asked to bring my "camera". When I suggested just using my S5, I was told, "I don't think we want cellphone pictures, I think we want real camera pictures."

So now I have my Rebel XSi with me (12.2mp), and we'll have worse quality pics (I just have the standard 18-55mm lens with me) than had I just used my phone. Hah!

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
It's funny you post this, because we're having an office picnic today, and I was asked to bring my "camera". When I suggested just using my S5, I was told, "I don't think we want cellphone pictures, I think we want real camera pictures."

So now I have my Rebel XSi with me (12.2mp), and we'll have worse quality pics (I just have the standard 18-55mm lens with me) than had I just used my phone. Hah!

Use both. The Rebel XSi is a great camera. Not much real difference between the 2 except if your going to do some real editing. The photo I posted was unedited. I travel quite a bit and Not having to carry equipment with me is another advantage of the S5.

Enjoy the picnic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez