Camera issues?

amyyydee

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I just got my S5 a couple of days ago and so far I love it. However, I noticed a few weird things with the camera, so I wanted to see if the rest of you have these issues too. First, if I open the camera from the lock screen, I can't change the camera mode. Also, it takes forever to actually take the shot. Lastly, (this is when I open the camera from the lock screen and otherwise) when I'm using the front facing camera, my head looks HUGE. I thought maybe it was because of the beautify mode, so I changed it to auto, but it still looked just as big. I have an average sized head irl, FYI

appliancejunk

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I also can not select other modes when using the camera from the locked screen. Think I read that is just how it is. Not sure on your speed, it will be slower if you have stabilization turned on. Never tried my front camera, but have been told I have a big head anyway.

Posted via Galaxy s5

black_thorne

Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
The less light there is the longer it takes for a photo to be taken. That was one of the things I noticed. Not sure how to help you about your big head issue. Lol

colyn1353

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
The big head issue is caused by the fact the lens is a wide angle lens which causes distorsion which in turn gives the big head look..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch