How do I get the latest update on my Verizon S5 in Mexico?

Chris Wayne2

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
Verizon S5 lollipop update help

Hi, just bought a Galaxy S5 from Verizon in the US, is unlocked so I'm using it on my country, Mexico, the thing is that it seems that the update to lollipop has already begun in the US but whenever I try to update it on the settings it always fails to found updates; is there any other way to get the update?, I'm new to the android world so I'm a super noob, greetings!

:p

YsLadyMN

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Verizon S5 lollipop update help

Even in the US all users do not get it at the same time. The updates are always rolled out in groups, be patient, it will be available soon...

thsixscrews

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site

Folks have been having a lot of problems with 5.0 here. Ya might be better off waiting awhile and let em get the bugs worked out. If I could go back to 4.4.4 I would do it in a heartbeat.

Posted from my Galaxy S5

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site

If you current Android version is 4.4.4 be (very) thankful. It's awesome with great battery life and smooth operation. DO NOT "upgrade" to 5.0. You'll regret it if you do.

dbregman

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site

I updated to 5.0 and had so many issues I went back to 4.4.4. I recommend waiting.

Chris Wayne2

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site

Folks have been having a lot of problems with 5.0 here. Ya might be better off waiting awhile and let em get the bugs worked out. If I could go back to 4.4.4 I would do it in a heartbeat.

Posted from my Galaxy S5

Thanks, didn't know that, is there any announced date for the 5.1 update?, also I saw a video yesterday about the s5 running lollipop and... well it doesn't look much different so I guess my hurry has been calmed down.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non