Friend flashed my droid and I don't know which ROM to select to revert it. Where can I find what I am looking for?

A

AC Question

Friend flashed my droid and I don't know which ROM to select to revert it.

Hey guys,

My friend took the liberty of flasdhing my phone when I left it at his house for a day and neglected to make a backup cause he thought I'd love it and not want to undo it.

I am basically at a loss as to where to go from here as I'm unsure as to what stock samsung ROM to use.

I tracked down a website called samsung-updates which has a plethora of different ROM versions for my phone model, but I am in Australia and unsure which "region" to select as none are in my country. Any advice?

My phone model is a Samsung Galaxy S5 - Model SM-G900F. I have AllianceROM installed on my phone currently. Love you all xoxo

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Friend flashed my droid and I don't know which ROM to select to revert it.

Welcome to the forums. Mod note: I moved this thread to the Rooting ROMs and Hacks section of the S5.

You can get the region code from either the model number on the box if you have it, or Kies might be able to tell you which region code to use. Kies is a PC program that can back up a lot of apps, and when you connect it, it might tell you which region you have. (I say might because I can't remember if it can still tell region codes if a custom ROM is flashed to it)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez