T-Mobile is done with the Z3

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
T-Mobile cans the Sony Xperia Z3 Well what a sad story we have here guys. Do you plan on sticking with the Z3 or are you going to go for the S6 or some other device. Personally I really like the Z3 but this news is not encouraging. I believe this will be the first and last update we receive if ever. T-Mobile has been quiet about the "carrier testing" of the device and Sony has since backed off its boldness of announcing any type of time frame after two missed months. Other countries have indeed been updated but I think I'll use my Jump upgrade sooner than I expected. On top of that my headphone jack has completely stopped working out of the blue and I'll have to take to the store eventually for repairs. This ride with the Z3 is coming to an unexpected end pretty soon for me unfortunately.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Which is a bummer. I have been wanting to try a Sony for a while, but they aren't on AT&T, so for me, the only option was to buy it outright. I guess I will be trying to save up some cash for that.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Which is a bummer. I have been wanting to try a Sony for a while, but they aren't on AT&T, so for me, the only option was to buy it outright. I guess I will be trying to save up some cash for that.
Yeah I really hate exclusives. Coming from Windows Phone, that was the story of our existence. One carrier gets this phone, another carrier gets that phone and the consumers are left having to figure out the best way to purchase the device. I still think highly of the Sony but they really have to strengthen their marketing campaign and get rid of the carrier exclusivity. Going even further, I could only get the black version as that's the only one T-Mobile carried. Too many limitations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinrshay1984