How can I restore my messages on my phone?

therockineflatmajor

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
Restoring messages on phone

Hello,

My phone just went through a systems update. Normally when this happens, I go into messaging and upgrade to the new messaging system, and then I am prompted to restore messages, and the most recent messages are restored. Just now, however, I was not prompted to restore my messages. I went into Google Cloud and selected restoring all messages, but as of now, it is stuck at 30% of my messages and is currently showing the message "Call Logs and Media pending...." Going into the Google Cloud app resulted in the following:

Screenshot_2016-01-27-13-50-41.jpg

Does anyone have the solution to this?

Thank you,

Rob

Last edited:

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: Restoring messages on phone

Hello,

My phone just went through a systems update. Normally when this happens, I go into messaging and upgrade to the new messaging system, and then I am prompted to restore messages, and the most recent messages are restored. Just now, however, I was not prompted to restore my messages. I went into Google Cloud and selected restoring all messages, but as of now, it is stuck at 30% of my messages and is currently showing the message "Call Logs and Media pending...." Going into the Google Cloud app resulted in the following:

View attachment 214677

Does anyone have the solution to this?

Thank you,

Rob

Hello and welcome to Android Central therockineflatmajor!

Could you post which of the 41 Samsung Galaxy S5's you have as some run on non stock Samsung firmware. See 41 Galaxy S5 models - Dummies Guide

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87