URGENT HELP!!!! Deleted photos from sd card I think??

shane280172

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi everyone
Apologies if this has been asked but today I have deleted 100 photos from my S5 and I really need to recover them if possible. I have tried using software and I follow the instruction carefully but while my PC (Windows) will acknowledge my phone is connected, it wont let me proceed. I have turned on USB debugging etc

Any advice or help would be really appreciated

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone
Apologies if this has been asked but today I have deleted 100 photos from my S5 and I really need to recover them if possible. I have tried using software and I follow the instruction carefully but while my PC (Windows) will acknowledge my phone is connected, it wont let me proceed. I have turned on USB debugging etc

Any advice or help would be really appreciated

Hello and Welcome to Android Central shane280172!

Sorry to learn that you are having problems.

Try removing the SDcard and putting it in a USB, SD card reader and use something like Recuva, free from Piriform, to search for your deleted photos.

Good luck!

Last edited:

lgossin

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I assume you did not have back-up turned on? if you did they should be in google photos, log into your gmail account and go to photos, hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised
Good Luck

lgossin

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I did not know you could set up an Android phone without some kind of Google account
Sorry to hear you don't have one
Good luck

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeneralCaveman216