im a total noob and duche as i factory reset my S5 my impatiance and ignorance had me trying all sorts of stupid recovery commands and hardware button commands ( as i thought that the phone had frozen up since it wasnt doing anything untill finally a green screen and message saying installing application came up) which resulted in the following message at the samsung account sign in at the beginning setup "This devise is locked because of an abnormal factory reset. Sign in to the Samsung account that you have already signed into on this devise to confirm that it belongs to you". i am wondering if anyone else has experienced this and if there is a solution" otherwise i'll need to make an appointment with a samsung technition and i dont know how much it would cost and if its worth paying for? please help anybody it still can go into recover mode so i was wondering if i could do something thru that like the install thru SD card or ADB command, recovery logs etc.
    if anyone has any ideas plase help.
    03-21-2018 02:06 AM
    Try this to recover your Samsung account: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=KdeEVmFL
    03-25-2018 09:52 PM