How to fix Sync with Google Account to any google app on my Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite (SM-T110)?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I was attempting to root my Samsung Galaxy Tab3 Lite (SM-T110) operating on 4.2.2 jellybean without a PC or Laptop by using the popular app Kingoroot but, instead ended up leaving a letter out and downloaded kingroot app. I noticed some issuses and the mistake right away uninstalled the app figured since I had preformed a back up before the download it was probably best to do a hard factory reset to fix the lag in response time betweens apps and also keyboard after the reset I have had issuses with being able to sign into my google account and sync all the google apps to primary account. Im able type the information in and attempt to sync or log in and the constantly getting the same response " can't establish a reliable connection to the server.
This could be a temporary problem. Try again or connect to another Wi-Fi network." Again I attempted this again on another network and continue to receive the same message. I also have reset the router a couple times and made sure I was connected before trying again. I also know that my account is ok the only other issuse I see is my account thinks that a device similar to this one was stolen from me. This tablet registers as a completely different tablet. I just clicked " forget device " beside the log that is saying wthis device has been stolen or missing. Either way this device and the numbers are registering with my account. I hope someone who isnt to exhausted after reading this dissertation will be able help

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
For starters, thanks for the detail. The first thing I'd do is search for ways to un-root and remove all traces of Kingroot from your tablet. Kingroot is rather notorious for adding all sorts of data mining and privacy stealing code into the devices it roots, which can remain even after a basic un-root and possibly factory resets. I've seen some developers create apps specifically for this purpose, but they are device specific. If you can completely re-flash the stock ROM, that should wipe ALL data (including any leftover Kingroot junk) and get you back to normal.

I would do that before anything else, due to the security and privacy concerns. You may also find that it resolves your other issues. Once back to square one, I'd then reconsider why you're wanting to root in the first place. There's still legitimate reasons for it, but it's not the Holy Grail it use to be as Android is matured. If you still wish to root, then research ways to do it for your specific device that don't rely on suspicious "one click root" type apps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174