Finally got my wife to convert!

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The 6 Edge Plus was the one to do it. My wife finally decided to drop her iPhone and try out Android with me! Our new Edges on AT&T come on Wednesday (I had one on Sprint, but their service was awful). I think she's a little hesitant but she said the screen and camera were awesome! Can't wait to show her all of the little things she can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vamp07

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
The 6 Edge Plus was the one to do it. My wife finally decided to drop her iPhone and try out Android with me! Our new Edges on AT&T come on Wednesday (I had one on Sprint, but their service was awful). I think she's a little hesitant but she said the screen and camera were awesome! Can't wait to show her all of the little things she can do.

Jajaja.. Good luck with that..

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

sangs

Trusted Member
May 9, 2015
Visit site
Have her call mine. I think she initiated contact with a divorce lawyer when I decided to switch to Android. ;)

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Have her call mine. I think she initiated contact with a divorce lawyer when I decided to switch to Android. ;)

Haha that's awesome. I'll have her do that! I have switched a few times, most recently to the Nexus 6 early this year, and usually she isn't a fan. She held my Edge for five minutes and liked it enough to want one. She said "she liked the edge" when I said if she wanted the Note that it's the same phone.

skinnytoo2

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I switched my wife when I got the N6 and gave her my S5. She liked it. Seems the typing and spellchecker on SwiftKey is better. Plus Androids cameras top iPhone all day! I just gave her my S6 edge and she is in heaven. Good for me!! Happy wife = happy life!!! Lol

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I switched my wife when I got the N6 and gave her my S5. She liked it. Seems the typing and spellchecker on SwiftKey is better. Plus Androids cameras top iPhone all day! I just gave her my S6 edge and she is in heaven. Good for me!! Happy wife = happy life!!! Lol
Oh yeah definitely! She's still digging it. Got the Otterbox Symmetry for both of us and it is honestly a great case and we are not usually fans of Otterbox at all

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You did something else good too. Wait until you need service and go to an AT&T Device Support Center. You'll never walk into a Sprint store again.

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
that a boy! my mom and mother in law were out shopping and came home with a Note 5 (for my Mom ... still shocked) and Edge+. came from iPhone and switched for build quality, something new, and the pen. the also mentioned battery which surprised me, and at least mom said it's lasts 2x as long as her iPhone. I tried explaining what a launcher was and their heads starting spinning so I backed off ... love seeing converts though!

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Battery life is the only thing I haven't gotten down yet. My iPhone went for about 8 hours of screen on time on average before it died. Most of the time that was over two days. I get enough juice with this thing though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38