What is the best case to use with it?

A

AC Question

What is the best case to use with it

Just got the S6 Edge+ and I would like your opinions on which case is the best one for it? I need something that is durable without being bulky. Thanks!

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: What is the best case to use with it

I just picked up the Sammy slim case for it from Amazon. Now if only it would arrive. I paid extra to overnight it and they couldn't because of the storms yesterday. Storms. Anyone see any storm yesterday? I look a Weather.com and couldn't find a single storm that would impact the delivery. Needless to say, Amazon gave me back my $4, but still no case.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site

Spigen Slim Armor or Hybrid.

Posted via the Android Central App

BBSeattle

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

No such thing as a "best case". Too subjective, the best case is the one you like best.

italygrl1

May 5, 2014
Visit site

Definitely the otterbox symmetry series. Keep the phone nice and slim but not not slippery

scoty024

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site

Huh, I put the Otterbox Symmetry on mine and immediately took it back off and put it in the "Return" pile. Hated the way it looked and felt and the buttons were way too hard to press.

I'm still looking for what meets my needs and am reluctantly running naked until one is found.

mcdill

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I like flip covers because, due to the lack of decent screen protectors at the moment, the screen needs to be protected better. I have the Nillkin Qin on the way. I don't like the Samsung flip cases due to their weak corners.

For days where I don't want to use a flip (e.g. I want to take many photos), I have the Obliq Slim Meta on the way. Thin with some edge protection.

shaira brownlee

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site

I also just got the S6 Edge, and though I haven't gotten through many cases I've always enjoyed Speck. It's slim and usually has a good grip while still protecting my phone (which I tend to drop a lot so it got plenty of tests) really well. The only problem with finding a case is finding one that fits with the edge design without looking alien.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

metropolitim

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site

A couple of folks here have mentioned Spigen -- definitely my favorite vendor. They have pretty much anything you're looking for: hard, soft, clear, colored, kickstand...

This one is harder-core than I go for, but...

heavy-duty-case.jpg

I'm definitely circling around a couple of different colors and styles (all of them a little less intense than this), but my experience with all their stuff is that it's slender and light without giving up much in the protection arena either.

Deac22

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site

Ghostek cloak. Has tempered glass cover for full protection

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site

I use a spigen clear thin case don't want to hide that beautiful phone do you

edgefever

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

I use spigen liquid crystal. Just gives it some grip and scratch protection with hardly adding any bulk .