Can I / How do I disable multi-window / split-screen view.

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Last edited:
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
Please help

Has anyone found a solution for this? I tried using the multi-task disabler app on my Note 5 but the windows still keep maximizing and minimizing randomly in split screen and I can't find a way to make it stop.

Last edited:

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site

What carrier are you on ? I'm trying to find out if this app works on Verizon S6 Edge+ devices..see earlier post #24. Thanks

Last edited:

windlion

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
Looks like Samsung has added code to turn Multi back on without user permission. Multi window disabler was working, now it does not stay off.:(

Do LG and HTC play these mind games with their customers also?

JoyArlene

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I just got my S7 this past week and that toggle button has caused me to miss some video while visiting here in Branson, MO. I just downloaded the above mentioned app and when I tap the button it still brings up the split screen option, what am I doing wrong? Thanks :)

Cherry Robertson

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately they removed that toggle for the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, and S6 Edge+ the way to activated is through the long press of the recent apps button and there is no way to switch it off.

This is whats happening to me! Did you find a solution? The multiwindow toggle off button is not working for me on my s6

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexi_Marie

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone know how to turn off the multi-window thing on galaxy s6? I can't do much without it telling me to choose another tab for split screen mode.

Last edited:

Statsman19

Dec 12, 2016
Visit site
Yes, have tried this and does not work. Same situation is happening where phone bounces from home screen/current app, to list of recent apps (and not being supported in multi-screen view), just keeps bouncing and bouncing, enough to drive a person crazy!

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Last update to this crap app was June 2, 2015, that should tell you something. As far as I can tell the Developer does not care to help out? I've tried to contact them via email, with zero response.

lesleyworsman

Dec 17, 2016
Visit site
Ugh this didn't work for me for some reason!!! I have tried everything. My s6 edge basically goes haywire every few minutes... Driving me nuts! Thank God my replacement is in the mail (the s7 active! I wouldn't recommend the s6 edge to an enemy lol what a POS)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463