Samsung Pay Issues...

jessmags

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having issues with Samsung Pay? I love the ease of it, and try to use it whenever I get the chance! But lately, when I try to launch it from the lock screen (which I have the setting updated to allow me to do) by swiping up on the Samsung Pay tab at the bottom of the screen, nothing happens. It's almost like it is frozen. Kinda weird! However, once I restart the phone, it works fine from the lock screen. Maybe an update is needed? I mean, it did just roll out so I am not thinking this is a negative thing, just something that maybe needs an update to the app?

Anyone else having this issue, or have a clue on why it might be doing this?

r56mcs

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Mine has a long delay often from the lock screen.
I always wake it up first.

Edit: today it refused to come up from home screen. I had $20 in my pocket by luck and paid with cash. :(

Last edited:

Phillip Pugh

Banned
Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Sammy pay for two weeks now and it's been great . I love the look on folks faces when they tell you it won't work and bam it works haha

Posted via the Android Central App

jessmags

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
AGREED!!! And having it work when my friend behind me in line can't get hers to work with her iPhone because Apple Pay doesn't work like Sammy Pay does!!! MWAHAHAHA (evil cackle)!!!

jessmags

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
So weird right? I can't figure out what the deal is...Just needs an update I am guessing, but I am glad it is not just me this has happened to so I know it is not my phone or something...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez