Anyone else having issues with Samsung Pay? I love the ease of it, and try to use it whenever I get the chance! But lately, when I try to launch it from the lock screen (which I have the setting updated to allow me to do) by swiping up on the Samsung Pay tab at the bottom of the screen, nothing happens. It's almost like it is frozen. Kinda weird! However, once I restart the phone, it works fine from the lock screen. Maybe an update is needed? I mean, it did just roll out so I am not thinking this is a negative thing, just something that maybe needs an update to the app?

Anyone else having this issue, or have a clue on why it might be doing this?
    10-07-2015 10:12 AM
    Mine has a long delay often from the lock screen.
    I always wake it up first.

Edit: today it refused to come up from home screen. I had $20 in my pocket by luck and paid with cash.
    10-07-2015 10:18 AM
    I've been using Sammy pay for two weeks now and it's been great . I love the look on folks faces when they tell you it won't work and bam it works haha

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-07-2015 09:45 PM
    AGREED!!! And having it work when my friend behind me in line can't get hers to work with her iPhone because Apple Pay doesn't work like Sammy Pay does!!! MWAHAHAHA (evil cackle)!!!
    10-08-2015 09:49 AM
    So weird right? I can't figure out what the deal is...Just needs an update I am guessing, but I am glad it is not just me this has happened to so I know it is not my phone or something...
    10-08-2015 09:50 AM