Is there a sticker or did the salesperson chip my device?

Nerfhed

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Hey all! Got my Edge+ yesterday, and the salesperson at the AT&T store said she would get "all the protective stickers going" because "they're pretty hidden and a bit tough to get off." So, she looked about and used her nails to start the flash sticker and then she did one she said was on the home button/fingerprint sensor. I got it home, and was going to finish the job. The flash sticker came off easy, but trying to get one off the home button where she "started" isn't going well. There is a small...something at the right side of the button where the metal frame touches the button, but I cannot seem to get a sticker off. Is there a sticker, or did she chip the button?

tl;dr: Salesperson tried to start getting off sticker on home button, but I can't find one. Is one there, or is this darker area near the edge a chip in the metal?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
There's USUALLY a sticker, but for some reason some have it and some don't... However, it's very easy to tell: Fingerprint reader. Does it work? There's no sticker. It doesn't work and keeps saying to wipe it? Sticker.

The material on the button does look a little different than the rest and some might confuse that for a thin film on the button.

Nerfhed

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
Well, then. It does work, so I guess I live with the small imperfection, don't I?Aw, well. Barely noticeable and makes it my own, I suppose. I don't think it's worth using insurance over. Thanks a lot!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87