What case did you gold owners choose?

waz toki

Apr 28, 2015
Visit site
Ordered! It looks like a good case with covers for the plugs. Ebay has them cheaper $9.99 with free shipping
The platinum phone is so nice in looks I didnt want to cover it up. So bought this on Amazon and love it!

Its soft so good grip, buttons are still nice and active and like the built in plugs on the bottom.

knowledge_6

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
my phone is not here yet ; < it releases tomorrow..

I got the Ringke SLIM (not fusion) cause i like minimal cases if any at all... comes with a back protector to prevent RAINBOW effect from the glass through the plastic..

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Avoca clear TPU from Costco. I only use it when I'm at work and it was the cheapest.

SHIFT_sixty four s6 edge

AspenQn

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I ended up going with this case https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ung-galaxy-s-6-edge-champagne/&token=Cr8f-Cok after they showed it to me in the Verizon store. Also helped my corporate discount gave me a 25% discount on it too. I'll keep the Ringke Slim Gold as a backup case.

I too love the "girly" look....I tried to wrap my head around a clear case but IMHO they are just didn't have the look I was going for...

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site
The official clear case from Samsung. Offers no protection but I knew that going in. Wanted something that kept my device slim, adding little to no bulk and keeping it wicked sexy. All have been accomplished with this case.

Thanian

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Every time I go into these threads about cases it gives me the creeps. The edge is so beautiful naked. Something about buying a phone because it looks great and then covering it up just doesn't sit right with me. I understand why people do it though.

Denisew 1972

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm OCD about fingerprints! A case over the back solved that issue. .. it's still gold, just not covered in fingerprints that I can see, lol.

Posted via the Android Central App

txladi29

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I chose a Casemate Naked Tough Sheer Glam with gold glitter embedded within the clear plastic of the case. Hard shell with with rubber edge to hold the phone securely in place. Good accents on the rubber edge cover the buttons on the side.
I purchased it at Best Buy and love it. (Online photos don't do it justice.)
Less expensive on Amazon.

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Because the gold is so gorgeous I went with some clear cases. i think my favorite is the Ringke fusion or something like that on amazon. And like another individual said, you can still enjoy the look of the phone without those prints that show up so well on the actual glass

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Denisew!

After taking a good look at many others and spending a long time online, I went with that iblason clear case.

Looks great, feels great, we'll see how good it is at work.

Sent From my Gold Platinum Galaxy S6 Edge

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non