Samsung clear view case....hard to find?

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't find any reputable place carrying the samsung clear view case for the S6 edge. Has anyone else found one? Would love to see pics too if you have it!

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm taking about the clear view flip case that comes in the colors of the s6 edge.

Posted via the Android Central App

RN50

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Strange I've got the blue clear view case and it looks amazing on the phone. Front is a fingerprint magnet though.

I think they start to sell on 10th may but I picked mine up from ebay. Seen a few other websites selling them too.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Strange I've got the blue clear view case and it looks amazing on the phone. Front is a fingerprint magnet though.

I think they start to sell on 10th may but I picked mine up from ebay. Seen a few other websites selling them too.

Could you post a pic?

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking for them as well. They're not even available on the Samsung website.

RN50

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Could you post a pic?

Case is very nice imo. Let's you answer the phone without opening it and you can also snooze or cancel your alarms while closed. It's expensive but I think it's worth it. It also doesn't add too much bulk to the phone.

Only negatives about the case is its abit of a finger print magnet (might just be my greasy hands) and the back of the case has got a couple of tiny hairline stratches already. Forgot to add the case does have a clip when its closed so if you turn the phone upside down it will open but the front is very sterdy imo it wont get fly open.

If you dont use a screen protector you should defo get this case and if you do use one like me get it anyway :)

Last edited:

add80

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
I have one and the first day I used it a piece of sand got stuck between the case and the phone and it scratched the screen not happy

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I think it would be nicer if the entire thing was clear rather than just the front.

I like the way that front looks though. Might try one on for a bit and see if I like it.