Verizon Update

dormml

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
The "secret codes" are not available on Verizon. They block them. You can download Phone tester by Miguel Torres from the Play store. This will give you the same info. The sensors info will show if the underlying rotation problem exists or not.

dormml

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I am on my 3rd Galaxy S6 Edge. The first 2 had the screen rotation issue with the "stuck" accelerometer. The 3rd one has been working OK but has been running very hot much of the time. I had not used the fast charger on the third one as it was rumored to be a potential cause. After I installed this update, the phone is MUCH cooler to the the touch. I charged with the fast charger and it is still working like a champ. I have no idea how a software update could lower the temperature of the phone so much.

billb425

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
I just recently updated my phone with the Verizon update and thusfar it seems to have significantly reduced the cell standby battery issue.

Bwahahahaha

Banned
Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I just recently updated my phone with the Verizon update and thusfar it seems to have significantly reduced the cell standby battery issue.

After about a day, is the cell standby issue still in check? Also, are you using it on Wi-Fi or no?

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty