Why can't I enter the wifi guest password?

wpeed001

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Cannot enter WIFI Guest Password

Hi Everyone,

We have public guest WiFi at work. Prior to today I could connect to the WiFi and I would get a notification asking me to enter the guest password (cisco router). I would click the notification and be directed to enter the guest password.

Today, I tried to login and it came up with a message about using the WiFi as is and I accidentally clicked yes. Now I cannot get the guest log in page to come up. I have no internet connection when connected to the guest, prior to entering the password. There is no notification in the status bar. If I go to a page it just comes up as "This webpage is not available" and doesn't direct me to the guest login page. I have tried using 3 different browsers, forget the wifi and rejoin, Clear the data/cache on chrome, I even did a factory reset and I cannot get the notification to log into the wifi to come back up. Any suggestions? I am not rooted and am running 5.0.2 on a S6 Edge.

**Edit - Also there is no security on the WiFi, it's an open network but when you connect it normally directs you to a login page.