I'm on the edge.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
I have a note 4. And since the day when S6 and the S6 edge came out I've been in love with them both. Of course they have their downsides for example the battery isn't the best. But I really love the built and the toned down version of touchwiz on the s6 devices.

However I don't really "need" these two things I just want to have them. I'm a frequent phone changer and it has only been three months since I got the Note 4. I really really love it. But I love the S6 edge more.

My questions are simple;
1. How many of you have switched from Note 4 to the S6 'edge'? And has it been worth it?
2. Those who have, is the S6 edge too uncomfortable to hold in daily use?

Posted via the Android Central App

Edna Alcazar

Aug 27, 2015
Visit site
I have a note 4. And since the day when S6 and the S6 edge came out I've been in love with them both. Of course they have their downsides for example the battery isn't the best. But I really love the built and the toned down version of touchwiz on the s6 devices.

However I don't really "need" these two things I just want to have them. I'm a frequent phone changer and it has only been three months since I got the Note 4. I really really love it. But I love the S6 edge more.

My questions are simple;
1. How many of you have switched from Note 4 to the S6 'edge'? And has it been worth it?
2. Those who have, is the S6 edge too uncomfortable to hold in daily use?

Posted via the Android Central App
Perhaps you have a compulsive behavior to keep changing phones. Why?: Be happy what you own.The Note 4 is a great phone.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I've switched from the note 4, iphone 6 plus, and tons of other phones to the s6 edge. The note 4 being the most recent. I got my edge in April and I do not regret it at all. The downside is battery life but it typically lasts me a full day. Some days I need to charge before bed but with quick charge it doesn't bother me. And nope I don't find it uncomfortable to hold at all!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa