Samsung S6 Edge worked in Croatia for 18 hours then couldn't call within Croatia, how can I get it working again?

A

AC Question

Samsung S6 Edge worked in Croatia for 18 hours then couldn't call within Croatia

I'm on t-mobile and this has happened twice too me, t-mobile was useless in fixing the problem but it was like I was treated as if I was a rogue device. The phone worked great for 18 hours, I could make calls and receive calls from the U.S. and everywhere else other than in Croatia after a day and a half.

Did all the recommendations from t-mobile and nothing worked. However when I was there in May with my S3 it worked flawlessly.

Any ideas?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung S6 Edge worked in Croatia for 18 hours then couldn't call within Croatia

Welcome to Android Central! I presume you're using T-Mobile's Simple Choice plan, and wanting to use it for international calls while travelling? Do you get an error message? What network does it say you're roaming on?

Mark Knop

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I presume you're using T-Mobile's Simple Choice plan, and wanting to use it for international calls while travelling? I'm on their maximum plan and yes I was using it for international calling while in Europe and then it abruptly stopped working after 18 or so hours and the last time I was in Croatia the exact same thing happened.

Do you get an error message? Negative. Once I would click send it would literally just drop, no ring nothing. It would allow me to connect, but this was only for calls within Croatia, all other calls went through like normal.

What network does it say you're roaming on? T-Mobile

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Not sure what's going on. Perhaps it's an issue with the T-Mobile network in Croatia. The website certainly confirms that the free international 2G data should work in that country.